This weekend was awesome. Friday night I went to Pesce on Polk street with Wyeth and we got a TON of food and a bottle of wine. It was a little pricey, but we needed some good food and time to catch up about our holidays.
Saturday I just tooled around running errands, then Joseph and Ethan came over. Ethan made guacamole, rice, salad and enchiladas and we all played Wii and drank beer all night. Y'all, the Wii is an incredible invention. Yes, it's really as fun as everyone says. Yes, you'll be sore the next day. Yes, I am already addicted. We all agreed Wii bowling is pretty much more fun than real bowling.
Sunday Wyeth and I took the dogs down Chestnut and Union and went to Z Gallerie and Pottery Barn to drool over things we can't afford. Looks like we're stuck with our craigslist furniture for a bit longer. :(
3 comments:
I've definitely been telling Nick.. Happy Birthday to me.. I want a wii!!!
Stick with your budget - you can do it! I've been drooling over pottery barn for years (literally, have gotten their catalog for years w/ no purchase)...still have Rooms to Go furniture for now! Baby needs a new pair of shoes...;)
Sounds like we had a similar weekend. We played Wii for hours friday night at a friends lake house and I am addicted! I liked the boxing but was soo sore Saturday!
Post a Comment