My friend Sara-Kate took me to see Swan Lake and it was absolutely gorgeous. But for almost the entire 3 hours I thought about Joseph. That pretty much sums up my life right now.
Oh sweet girl! I love you so much and i wish i could take away some of the pain/tears, but its all part of the grieving and healing process. And it DOES get easier. Even if that's hard to believe today. Just hold tight to that thought. And each day/week will be less painful then one day you'll wake up and think "I'm ok!" and THAT is a great day!!
I can't wait to see you in April and remember that i've been there too so any time you need to vent, cry, etc don't hesitate to email me!!! sometimes just writing an email or journal entry will help releive some of the pain, anguish, confusion, anger.
I'm off to Argentina tomorrow but am here til 3 my time and will have Internet access while i'm there.
2 comments:
Oh sweet girl! I love you so much and i wish i could take away some of the pain/tears, but its all part of the grieving and healing process. And it DOES get easier. Even if that's hard to believe today. Just hold tight to that thought. And each day/week will be less painful then one day you'll wake up and think "I'm ok!" and THAT is a great day!!
I can't wait to see you in April and remember that i've been there too so any time you need to vent, cry, etc don't hesitate to email me!!! sometimes just writing an email or journal entry will help releive some of the pain, anguish, confusion, anger.
I'm off to Argentina tomorrow but am here til 3 my time and will have Internet access while i'm there.
love you so much!
Sara
i am going to beat him up:) joseph beware...
Post a Comment