
So, not much exciting going on in my life right now. I'm gearing up for my vacations, but they're not until next month, so in the meantime I'm calling the unemployment office to figure out why my checks are backed up (Jeez, I sound so classy right now).
Tonight I'm headed bowling with Mike. I love the Presidio Bowling Alley here. "Why is it so great?" you may be asking yourself. I'll elaborate.
1) Bowling is fun in general. Unless you have something wrong with you.
2) They have air hockey.
3) They have my new favorite game, Big Buck Hunter.
4) They have those beers in bottles shaped like bowling pins. Who doesn't love a novelty beer?
5) They have amazing chicken fingers. And not only are they good, but chicken fingers are REALLY hard to come by in SF.
6) They have great quarter machines with tons of fun glittery Hannah Montana stickers and random keychains in them. Mike doesn't yet know it, but he'll be spending about $3 trying to get me the sticker or keychain of my choice.
Anyway, I always get excited about bowling and really want to get a bowling ball or horribly tacky bowling shoes at a Goodwill. Alas, my lack of storage probably won't allow for random bowling paraphernalia. *sigh*
No comments:
Post a Comment