Monday, July 13, 2009

Back in the USA

Italy and Greece were AMAZING. I don't know how to sum up 18 days very well, so I'm going to give you some of the high points...

- Working out in the hotel gym with the Prime Minister of Israel. While 4 of his secret service watched. Awkward.
- Seeing the Sistine Chapel during an after-hours private tour.
- Form-tackling my uncle in front of an entire tour group outside the Colosseum.
- The pasta. The pasta. The pasta. I didn't think something so simple could taste so different. My tight clothes will tell you that's not the case at all.
- Spending time with my cousins.
- Seeing Greece with my mom. Watching her attend a toga party, get a plate smashed on her head, take shots and ride a 4-wheeler for 5 hours.
- Using my limited Italian to talk to a lady about Michael Jackson.
- Seeing Mike waiting for me when I got off the plane.

I'll try to be better about writing...really. But between heading to the beach, my cousin's high school graduation, Hawaii and then Italy and Greece I was always swamped in between trips. Hope everyone's doing well!!!

1 comment:

Bendabl said...

UMMM what about...seeing Brandi and Haley! And the amazing/crazy lives they are leading 1/2 way around the world...how much you miss Brandi and how fabulous she is and is a better person than she was the last time i saw her! haha!!! :)