Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Today and tomorrow

Today was such a fun day! I went to Bar Method, which is always hard, but I feel like I got a really good workout today. Then I came home, ate lunch and walked Paisley over to Katie's new place on Filbert and Steiner. So glad she's "on campus" now!! I helped her unpack the kitchen and move some furniture, then we went to Rose's for a couple of afternoon glasses of wine. Mike is coming over for veggie quesadillas after work then we'll try to catch some OnDemand goodness. :)

Over the next couple of days, he'll probably be over here a lot and we have plans to hang out over Labor Day Weekend. Friday night I'm watching my friend's baby, Lucy, and can't wait to hang out with her! Mike will be with me and is actually pretty good with kids. Other than that, we're hoping to make it to the zoo and possibly Building Resources. Nothing too exciting, but definitely fun. :) I'll keep you posted. Have a great weekend, everyone!

No comments: