
This past weekend was just about perfect. Friday started off with me taking a half day off for sanity, which involved running some errands, shopping and getting a haircut with a new stylist who did a great job! I met Mike for dinner at my favorite sushi place, Mas Sake. We had a great dinner and headed to dell'uva (scene of the crime...our first date spot) and then...because we were a little drunk and hadn't quite had enough sodium at Mas Sake, we went to Golden Boy and got slices of pizza. We're both in agreement that GB is THE best pizza in the city.
Saturday, Zac Brown Band was playing in Fort Mason across from my apartment, which was so awesome. Kelly and Bryan and a few of their friends stopped by for some cold beers then we headed over to hear the music, see the sights and eat the food. They had a barbecue cookoff and we had some delicious pork and some fried chicken with mac and cheese (with jalapenos in it...mmm). Best fried chicken I have ever put in my mouth, including the Piggly Wiggly on Oxmoor and the fried chicken at MBCC. We were in bed by 9 and headed to church on Sunday. We're really liking the new church we've been going to the last several weeks. I haven't looked forward to attending church on a weekly basis since I was in Birmingham, and I am so happy!
This weekend, among other items on the schedule....WEDDING CAKE TASTING!!!!!! Other than registering, this is what I am most excited about, folks. I adore wedding cake. Sabrina has requested to come along. In fact, her only "demands" as a bridesmaid are that 1) she doesn't have to be the first to walk down the aisle and 2) she is invited to taste cake. So, our little three's company gang will be heading to Katrina Rozelle to enjoy some yummy cake on Saturday morning. I am going to hit the gym hard because once we get to the bakery, I don't plan on holding back! Hope you're all doing well and I'll try to post more. :) xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment