Friday, September 3, 2010

Last night


Last night, Mike and I went to see Wicked and it was awesome! I believe, and correct me if I'm wrong theater-loving friends, that it started here in SF and is leaving on September 5. We just HAD to see it before it (and we!) leave the city. It was such a great show and had an unexpected ending. We also got to grab dinner at Zuni Cafe which was SO yummy.

Today I am off to meet up with my parents who are in town from Vegas to do some wedding scouting and just hanging out. My mom and I are headed to one of my favorite places in the Bay Area...the Alameda Flea Market!! More on that later, and many more posts/pictures to come. I will try to catch you all up on Monday. Have a great long weekend! xoxo

No comments: