Thursday, September 9, 2010

My name is Elizabeth, and I'm a creepy dog person


I got this deal via email today from www.onekingslane.com (like Gilt Groupe but for home stuff). And I didn't even have to think for a second before ripping my wallet out of my purse and scrambling for my debit card to buy this. I have been dying to get a picture of Paisley (the gentlest, fairest Lab in all the land) immortalized in an oil painting.

Now, my roommate says that makes me a creepy dog owner. Maybe. And Mike doesn't know about this and may threaten to back out of our plans to share a home together if I hang my future oil painting on the wall. But I SO don't care right now.

Just had to share! New(ish) post on my Vegas trip below. We got wild and crazy...and by that I mean we mostly drank some red wine and watched Whale Wars. :)

1 comment:

Sarah ::Heart Deco:: said...

I don't think you are a crazy dog person. I would totally get an oil painting of Rufus. Maybe lounging on a beach in Spain...or perhaps more in line with his ethnic hertiage...eating at a taco truck.