Thursday, September 9, 2010

Isn't she a beauty?


Feast your eyes on this snowboard, folks. Isn't she GLORIOUS? Granted, she's a bit, shall we say, Avril Lavigne-esque (and please forgive the phone camera quality). The board I was drooling over was white and had turquoise edges, a black and pink bottom and lightly shadowed chandeliers on the front. Gorgeous and girly. Alas, they only had ones that were too long or too short for my height/skill level. So, I went with the punk-ish one. And I'm really happy with it. Probably will give me more street cred (slope cred?) anyhow.

Stand by for updates from this weekend. Mike and I headed south for a weekend camping with his friends at Lake San Antonio. Paisley got to come and there was grilling, laying in the sun, beer drinking and the puppy dog was overjoyed. She ate far too much human food but worked it all off SWIMMING, which she normally hates. More on that later.

We are headed to the Giants/Dodgers game tonight, so expect an update on that, as well. Giants are looking good for the playoffs. So are the Braves. If they both made it in, I would be one of the happiest little girls on earth. Doesn't look like the Dodgers are going to pull it off (sorry, Mikey) but they got their shot last year, right?

Have a great day, everyone!

No comments: