Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Giants game & engagement pictures


The Giants lost by ONE RUN last night, final score 1-0. The Dodgers had one hit all night, and were able to score a run on that one hit. Probably because Barry Zito (who I would like to punch in the nuts) walked THREE batters IN A ROW. Fuming right now. Mike reminded me that the season's not over yet, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. We had some great seats on the Club Level (read: better food and you can go inside when it gets too cold and enjoy the game from behind glass with your coffee and Bailey's) that Tia bought Mike for his birthday. She's about as sweet as they come and I'm so excited she's going to visit us in about a month!

And on a completely different note, our engagement pictures have been scheduled. Just one more thing to cross off the list as we slowly inch towards our walk down the aisle. It cannot get here fast enough! Photos will be on September 25 after my trip home to visit and I can't wait to see how they turn out. Have a great afternoon, gals! Miss you all and am looking forward to seeing you and giving you HUGE HUGS when I get back! xoxo

No comments: