Thursday, October 21, 2010

We have a home!


After a long and arduous search, Mike and I have found an apartment! And she's beautiful. The place is in Pac Heights, which is an awesome part of town. It has a new kitchen:

A lovely bathroom with a tub, b/c you all know I love my baths:

And two bedrooms, although we'll probably open the double doors and use this bedroom as a living room, making the original living room off of the kitchen into a dining room:

In addition, it has a garage where Mike can park his giant car, it allows puppies, and has access to a really cool shared (albeit tiny) backyard where we can grill and sit around with friends. I am 2 blocks from a Starbucks, an awesome Whole Foods-esque grocery store and some SERIOUSLY cute little stores (Beth, do you remember the second Paper Source we went to for your orange book? It's right by there!)

Mike can move in as early as November 1 and then when Sabrina heads home in December, I will be there, too. I am SO EXCITED!!!! Now, if only I didn't have to pay a teenager's yearly salary for the deposit and first month's rent...blech!

3 comments:

Haley said...

Love the new place..aka shack o' sin. Always so much fun to move into a new place and get it all arranged, organized, and decorated!!!! So, with the big move coming up, are you still gonna be around at Thanksgiving? The Vasilakis clan sure wants to see y'all. Lots of love to one of my favorite brides-to-be! Haley

Anonymous said...

I do remember! Love your new place - it looks/sounds awesome!

Sarah ::Heart Deco:: said...

oh my gahhh I love it! it's so san francisco-ey. it reminds me of full house. i watch a lot of full house these days. it comes on at 4:30 and 5 am while I am up feeding the little one.