I can't go another second without celebrating the fact that THE GIANTS WON THE NATIONAL LEAGUE DIVISION SERIES they played against the Braves. I love the Braves and always will, but the Giants have secured a special place in my heart and I can tell that from now on, they are going to be my baseball team of choice. I cannot tell you what an ass I looked like jumping around my apartment alone with the dogs when they won that last game. I am definitely going to try to make it to a game in the next series, even though it looks like the Phillies are going to mop the floor with us.
Aside from that, there's been a lot going on. So much that I haven't had time to write. Work has picked up again, which is good since I'm base + commission :) but leaves me little time or energy to do a whole lot of anything else.
Mike and I are looking for our first apartment together. He'll move in sometime in November and I'll follow in December when Sabrina moves back to Indiana. :( If you'd like to help me come up with Sabrina's half of my apartment's $2750/month in rent (also known as making a donation to the "Keep Liz From Living In Sin Fund" or KLFLISF), let me know! Otherwise, the movers arrive in mid-December and I'll thank you to withhold judgement mmk? :)
In addition, there have been tons of little events and things I need to post, but they'll have to wait. My rockin' cousin arrives on Saturday and then Tia gets here the next weekend and then Natalie and Dustin the weekend after that! So many awesome people, so little time. Until later! xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment