Monday, November 22, 2010

Last weekend before Thanksgiving!

We had an awesome last weekend before the holiday season starts. Mike and I had a pretty calm Friday hanging up pictures at the new place, then Saturday morning we went to meet up with our florist. After that, we went to a HUGE wine tasting event across from my house. I was so surprised how many people were there (excuse blurry photo quality).

It was so fun! We went with his friends Brian and Marshall and several other folks, then we all went to a DELICIOUS dinner at Betelnut. Potstickers, crab noodles, firecracker chicken, short ribs, calamari, etc. etc.

Yesterday I took a break from church to do some crafts (trying to make gifts for my sister and grandmother this year...more on that later) and do some laundry at Mike's. Paisley was a huge help.


And that's about it, folks! I'll be packing up for FIVE count 'em FIVE days in Memphis tonight. I can hardly wait!!!!

No comments: