Monday, November 8, 2010

Moving on up

I wish I had taken some pictures this weekend, but I was too busy unpacking boxes upon boxes of Mike's childhood memories and trying not to focus on my sore muscles. Perhaps planning my return to Bar Method the night before we moved him across town was a mistake, eh? I literally got a little teary on Saturday night because I just hurt SO BADLY.

Anyway, the move is going well. We're slowly taking some of my stuff over so that my move in December is fairly easy. We got all of Mike's furniture in the new place and a lot of the smaller items put away, so it's just a matter of clearing out the remaining boxes and ensuring his old studio apartment is spotless by Wednesday. I'll post some photos once everything is (somewhat) in place.

This weekend we're headed to Arroyo Grande to see Mike's parents, Tia and his sister and brother-in-law and their kiddos who are coming down from Oregon. Should be a nice, relaxing weekend!

No comments: