
Christmas morning was SO MUCH FUN. Mike's mom made us French toast and we all opened stockings. Some of us opted to wear our stocking and our brother's stocking like slippers. Not naming names.

Tia and I had a great time together, as usual. We went on a 4 mile run not long after we opened gifts and for those of you who know me, it's quite an accomplishment for me. I didn't even have to stop for a single break...I'm chalking it up to Tia's excellent company and her enthusiastic coaching. :)

And don't I look especially excited(/special needs) that I got my snowboarding helmet! This means that I officially don't have to rent ANYTHING when we go boarding. Such a timesaver in terms of how many lines we have to wait in...all we do now is buy our lift tickets and ride! If it appears that my cheeks are full, I am indeed devouring this stuff I got in my stocking that I LOVE. It's popcorn and pretzels covered in caramel, chocolate and white chocolate. Sweet mother of pearl it's delicious.

All in all we had a great time relaxing and met up with Tim, Sara and their adorable baby, Ryan, for breakfast before hitting the road and getting back to work this short week.
We take off tonight for another New Year's Eve in Utah where I'll be putting my snowboarding gear to good use. Wish me luck...I am still really new at it and haven't been in almost a year so I'm hoping I didn't forget everything! Happy New Year, everyone! xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment