So, I haven't ranted or raved about anything in awhile, so here's a conglomeration of some of my recent thoughts. I hope you're all doing well and that you all do something fun this weekend!
Rave: There's a casual lunch place here called Seller's Market and they have some of the finest macaroni and cheese I've ever tasted. It's really fresh and organic, which doesn't much matter to me but I thought I'd let you know, and they top it off with BLUE CHEESE. Incredibly delicious.
Rave: Friends and family day at Banana Republic. 30% off. And the ginormous flagship store on Grant and Sutter. I'm in heaven.
Rave: Rearranging furniture. Free, easy, time-consuming, packs a big impact.
Rant: People here always use the toilet seat covers. You aren't going to prevent much with that thin piece of tissue paper. And if you're so worried about germs, just hover.
Rant: Not having a washer and dryer in my apartment. Granted, at least I don't have to use a laundromat and have 3 of each in my building, but still...
Rant: Guys out here don't really understand how to be a gentleman. They're perfectly nice, but seriously lack those Southern mannerisms I love so much.
Rant: A lack of Megatouch machines in the city. I'm dying for a good competitive game of Nude PhotoHunt.
2 comments:
That's so funny you said that about the seat covers b/c i have a friend from California and one of her complaints about the South is that there's not enough seat covers in bathrooms!!! I thought that was one of the funniest thoughts ever and had never even notice where they are and where they aren't. Maybe us southerners are good hoverers (i think i just made that word up!) hahaha!!!!
I ditto the rave on banana republic. I did some serious damage there today & loved every minute of it. Plus, you get to pick a charity & they give 5% to them! How neat!
Post a Comment