Monday, March 9, 2009

This weekend



This weekend was SO fun! I went out with one of Wyeth's guy friends and a bunch of people on Friday night and we went to what I can almost certainly call my favorite bar in SF...the Buckshot. This bar has shuffleboard, darts, Big Buck Hunter and Skee-Ball. OH and a photo booth. You really can't ask for more. Saturday morning, Nicole picked me up bright and early for a day of wine tasting in Sonoma with Courtney and Jenny. Y'all, I haven't laughed that much in a long time. It was barrel tasting weekend so we got to try the barrels and tons of the wineries had bands and food and the atmosphere was just so cool. After all the wine tasting, we got some margaritas at a dive bar and then ate Mexican for dinner. I did some serious damage when it came to my burrito.

Saturday night I though it best to call it an early night and ate half a leftover sandwich and put myself in bed. Yesterday I caught up on some MUCH needed sleep then met Sara-Kate for lunch and a nice long walk on the beach with Paisley. What a great weekend! Joseph who? :)

No comments: