This weekend was one of those amazing San Francisco weekends! The weather was absolutely gorgeous, although a little hot, and we took full advantage. Friday night, i went to a rugby team fundraiser with Sabrina and Deanna and their friend Steve over in the Castro. We went with a few members of the gay rugby team to sing karaoke afterwards, then I met Jenny and Justin on Fillmore street. After that, it was time to head home!
Saturday morning, Sara-Kate picked Paisley and me up and we headed to Dolores Park in the Mission for a day of eating picnic foods and laying around in the sun. We stopped by the famous Bi-Rite Creamery on the way home and got the best cookies 'n' cream ice cream I have ever had. Delicious. I met up with Jenny and Justin again Saturday night at Rogue for a drink and called it a super early night.
Sunday I went over to Pac Heights to meet up with Katie and Sabrina and we took a cab over to AT&T Park to watch the Giants play the Diamondbacks. Courtney met us there since she's from Arizona and a huge D-backs fan. We were POURING sweat the whole time, but still had an awesome day. AND the Giants won! Sadly, a pretty rare occasion. :) The day ended with dinner at Kennedy's in North Beach and then back to the apartment.
The warm weather kept up today, and I went to the Bar Method...without air conditioning. SO HOT. But I feel like I got a great work-out! I sat outside reading The Shack for awhile this afternoon and after Oprah, I'm going to walk with Paisley over to Walgreens for a prescription then come home and make dinner! What a great couple of days!!!
1 comment:
Holy crap- I just finished The Shack and LOVED it. A little weird sometimes- but overall an awesome book. Hope you're enjoying it!
Post a Comment