Ladies and gentlemen, I've started doing temp work. Kind of full circle since the Savela days, hmm? :) Anyway, my first assignment was this past Monday, and I puked while I was on my lunch break. Great first impression yes? Nothing screams "reliable" like calling your boyfriend crying at lunch to come get you because you are vomiting profusely in the Westfield Mall bathroom. Anyway, they have contacted me about working next week, so at least I get a second chance to prove myself. And, even better news, I'll be working at my friend Sara-Kate's office, where I volunteer sometimes! Getting paid will make it even more fun!
So to sum all of that up, I've been pretty sick this entire week and am finally starting to feel a tiny bit better. I do feel the need to spotlight Mike for his performance during this illness...he dutifully drove from South San Francisco to pick me up at the mall when I called him, drove me home and came over again that night with a 6-pack of cold ginger ale and 2 servings of miso soup that I really like, one for dinner and one for the next day. He takes such good care of me and I LOVE HIM!!! I can't wait for everyone to meet my delicious, sweet boyfriend in a few weeks. Get ready, everyone!!!!! Can't wait to see all of you. :)
1 comment:
Glad you are starting to feel better! I am SO glad you will be coming home soon too and bringing Mike. I CANNOT wait to see you and to meet him. I am glad that the one time we are finally in town together, it is this time!
Post a Comment