Monday, January 25, 2010

A quick review

Today was my first day back at work!! I feel sad to say I can tell I am going to blog much, much less. This job is not one where I have time during the day to write posts, and it's hard to summon up the energy when I get home. I will try to be diligent about writing since it's the main way I keep in touch with people, but bear with me...I have a lot to learn!

So quickly, I can tell you that I LOVE my new job! I love the work, I love the people, I love the candidates I'll be representing, and I love the company. They really try to do the right thing. I can't wait to keep you posted and let you know when I fill my first job. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Lauren Miller said...

Yay! I am so happy you had a great first day! Congrats again!!!