Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I just said this out loud to a guy in my office

Within 5 minutes these statements came out of my mouth. "Wooohooo! Baseball season starts ONE MONTH from today!" And "I can't wait to get back to Tahoe this weekend to snowboard one more time before it starts getting too warm."

Who am I? When did I start defending Tim Lincecum to perfect strangers? And scouring online shopping sites for, not a great deal on Hudsons from www.bluefly.com, but...snowboarding boots? Many men before Mike have tried, and failed, to get me more into watching and participating in athletics. I am not sure how he has snuck this into my life. I need to be more aware of his methods of doing this so I can be on the defensive before I start saying things like "HAHAHAHA you just said 'balls'" or "Let's play beer pong."

Fortunately I do have a great measuring stick to make sure I'm not completely brainwashed. So come out here and make sure I'm not sleep-deprived and/or starved half to death if I ever talk about my March Madness bracket or anything about golf, other than how much I would rather watch paint dry. :)

No comments: