Ladies and gentlemen....I have joined a Skee-Ball League. Now, I've never been one to participate in anything athletic or really anything resembling a sport, which is typically indicated by the term "league." However, I think this is something even I can manage not to suck horribly at.
Growing up going to Showbiz, and later Chuck E. Cheese, I've played a lot of Skee-Ball in my day. And recent trips to the arcade have shown me that, although I may be a bit rusty, I am not terrible. Plus, this will be an opportunity to go to a bar called "Buckshot" every Wednesday night and spend time with fellow non-athletes in the Bay Area.
Our current team is Joseph, Ethan, me and Wyeth, but we're still seeking a few alternates in case Joseph's work schedule is a little hectic some weeks. Now all we need is a clever team neam, preferably involving the words "Skee" or "Brew." See www.brewskeeball.com for details and team name suggestions. Any recommendations on team names would be much appreciated!!!
1 comment:
You did not!!! HAHA,you are one killer Skeeball player.. I will give you that.
Post a Comment