I felt the need to post my Safeway goodies again today. As I've mentioned previously, I don't go for the absolute cheapest I can find, but I go for pretty cheap, as healthy as possible, and for a single person which makes buying in bulk a lot harder. I also don't coupon as much as these intense bloggers who are obsessed with getting overage (which is cool, don't get me wrong). Anyway, here's the list of my loot...
1 jar alfredo pasta sauce
1 container cupcake liners
2 boxes Funfetti cake mix
2 containers Funfetti frosting (for Mike's birthday this weekend)
2 boxes Pop Secret popcorn
1 box Oreo Cakesters 100 calorie packs
1 pouch Uncle Ben's rice
1 bottle Suave body wash
6 chicken breasts
1 container crab meat
2 squash
2 potatoes
1 bag broccoli florets
2 bags salad
My total was $42.22 and I saved $23.73! This should get me through the next 2 weeks since I have pizza and ground turkey in the freezer, plenty of other stuff in the cabinets and a few leftover veggies in the fridge from last week.
1 comment:
I love the fact that Oreo cakesters are always on the list. Truly, the fact that there are other people who believe as I do that nutrition is also about moderation, including sweets, alcohol, etc. warms my heart :).
Post a Comment