Wednesday, October 14, 2009

"Just another day on muni"

This video was taped a few weeks ago and just came to my attention. It's a film of a black lady and an Asian lady getting into a verbal, then physical, altercation on...what else?...the bus I ride almost every day. This bus goes from my part of town to the downtown/Union Square area and stops everywhere pertinent in between (including Chinatown), so it's usually how I get everywhere. It's the 30 line, affectionately dubbed "The Dirty 30."

Anyhoo, I think you have to sign in to youtube to watch or something because they use "adult language" and violence. If you feel like watching, enjoy...and picture me cowering in one of those seats. My favorite part is the guy filming it with his cell phone who says "Just another day on muni. F&*king muni."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nx6FRSemW38

2 comments:

Bendabl said...

Oh my goodness that is INSANE!!! Hilarious!!! I can't stop laughing! But at the same time I'm concerned for your safety!!! WOW!! i love how the guy realizes they might see him filming and gets a lil scared himself and turns the camera angle!! That chinese lady was full force in her kicks at the end!! Please carry mace with you!!!

Elizabeth said...

Apparently the ordeal began when the black lady wouldn't move her purse and let the other woman sit down. So, she sat anyway. Then the black lady pushed her off the seat. I'd never be that dumb, so I ought to be safe!!! I couldn't quit laughing either, esp at the lady screaming "YOU ARE STUPID!" Side note, Jenny told me the Asian people in the background are urging the Asian lady on to hit the other woman!!