I have made two purchases in the last two days that have made me GIDDY with excitement. The first was a pair of Joe's Jeans (The Honey cut in the Meg wash) thanks to a hot tip passed on by Brooke Patterson via Volree Wade. Thanks, ladies! Jeans would have been $173 and went down to $76 after the discount code. AMAZING!
Now, even more exciting...my ticket to Atlanta for girls' weekend!!! I arrive at 5:54 AM on June 25 and leave at 10:50 AM on June 27. If anyone is going to be off that Friday, I would love to hang out. And buy hang out, I mean take me to a Chick-fil-A and watch me eat myself sick. :) Just kidding. Sort of. Side note: if you have never used www.farecast.com (now bing travel), you should! You tell it where you want to go on which dates and it will email you daily with its recommendation on whether you should buy or wait, based on historical data. It kept telling me to wait as prices dropped and let me know today that I should buy because they are expected to start going back up. This saved me $100 on my ticket! Which basically made my jeans free, right? :)
I can't wait to see Natalie, Kelsey, Volree, Brandi, Lauren, Emilie, Lindsay and hopefully Olivia in Atlanta. It's going to be like college again, except with babies and jobs and the overwhelmingly awesome feeling of knowing that 10 years later, we're all still friends. Makes me get teary-eyed just thinking about it.
5 comments:
I CAN NOT wait either! I am hoping Kev and I go to Atlanta that Thurs night to watch my neice at her swim meet. So if we are there that early I would love to hang out on Fri during the day too! Maybe we can meet Brandi for lunch or something?? And I am still all about the Chick Fil A! I have still not gotten my fill (wonder if that will ever happen :)
Awww I'm so jealous! I want to come play in ATL too! But i cannot be in two places at once. SO I guess I will be in Chattanooga in person (for Meaghan's wedd'n) and in Atlanta in spirit :) Yall will have a BLAST, no doubt!!
OMG!!! I am so excited! Due to my current ahem, condition, I don't eat CFA. GASP I know, however I am fairly certain I will have a milkshake and fries with you! Cannot WAIT
Yay for the jeans! I got the rocker in the warhol wash & they already shipped. So exciting!!
Hey there- I will be around that Friday if you want to catch up!
Email me or call - will also be in SF 6/6-6/13! We should get together with Krissy...
trmunro@pfmcapital.com
Post a Comment