

Years ago, back when they were new, I bought a lovely Palm Pilot. It was really fancy with the ability to track all of my contacts and my schedule, important dates, to-do lists, etc. etc. etc. I played with it for like a week and then it collected dust. You see, I'm a paper person. See that picture of my desk? You can see starting from the left, my file holder, a stack of resumes, a personal notebook and a work notebook and my sticky note row (purple notes and my purple pen of course). The sticky notes keep me on track with what I need to take care of for the day. I make a fresh row each morning with my most urgent jobs going on...I usually have about 30-35 jobs open at any time and try to narrow it down to my top 5.
Anyone else out there a paper person? There's just something so satisfying about crossing things off of a paper list and/or crumpling up a sticky note when you've completed something!
4 comments:
i just realized that our Chicago pic, in front of Wrigley, was on your wall- LOVE IT :) it's in my living room still.
paper person here! wishing another paper person was here (literally...here) just like she was about this time last year! when both these paper people were attached yet unofficial....and look at as now! rings all around! miss you! haley
ps - removed the original comment due to a typo. i had no idea it was going to keep a record of my wrongs. can you tell i am still learning to navigate this blog world?? haley
Post a Comment