Thursday, May 6, 2010

Release valve


As you probably saw on facebook, I purchased this for our office and giggled the entire time I was inflating it this morning. Work has gotten somewhat easier. It's just as busy, but I'm getting better at working efficiently and prioritizing so I'm not here QUITE as late. But the stress levels are definitely still sky-high. I've started going back to the gym (ugh) and that certainly seems to help with stress headaches (and my clothes fitting properly), but I figured this little guy could help out during the day. I've started receiving decent-sized bonus checks, too, which helps a lot. :)

Monday I got on Priceline and asked for a 4-star hotel room for $100/night, so Saturday Mike and I are headed to our friends' baby's 1st birthday then to the Hyatt. I thought that might be a nice treat for us. We're going to go to Hillstone (same as Houston's) for dinner and bring some wine we got a few weeks ago at Elliston because Hillstone doesn't have a corkage fee. It should be a fairly affordable evening and a great escape.

Wedding planning continues...Mike is a non-stop planning machine, constantly looking up bands and photographers and dance lessons. It's awesome!! I'm focused on finding my dress next and have it really narrowed down to one I loved when I tried them on with my mom, but I want to put it on one more time and make sure I just adore it.

So, that's it for my life right now. Taking it day by day, taking deep breaths, taking it all in since life only seems to get more complicated each year. :) Love to all and I miss each and every one of you!

No comments: