Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Julie's Kitchen

Oh, Julie's Kitchen. HOW I LOVE THEE. My newest neighborhood treasure over here in the Financial District (aside from the nail place where they have TWO people working on your hands at once so you can get back to work!) is Julie's Kitchen.

This place is in the food court/pavilion behind my building and it is incredible. They have a gigantic buffet with salad, pasta salad, broiled salmon, sushi, vegetables, mac & cheese, jalapenos stuffed with ground turkey...the list could go on forever. I have my healthy meals (salmon, brown rice, Brussels sprouts) and my not-so-healthy meals (pasta salad and chicken salad) but no matter what I choose it is always, always delicious.

And I haven't even told you the best part...it's $9.50/pound of food and if you guess the correct weight, your meal is FREE!!!! I love you Julie, whoever you are!

No comments: