Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Another birthday :)



So first things first, Joseph loved his presents! I got him a massage because he's never had one before and 2 tickets to the Seattle Seahawks vs. SF 49ers game in October. I think he was really surprised. The pie came out ok...it definitely was pretty ugly-looking, but Joseph claimed that it tasted good. Since I don't eat fruit, I'll never know the truth because I know he's nice enough that he wouldn't tell me if it was horrible. I (obviously) messed up the top crust, but oh well! We went to dinner at Zuni and it was really good food. We also got to talk a lot and I never really get tired of hearing his views on things and we don't seem to run out of conversation material, which is nice.

I may have already mentioned this, but Allison's first birthday is Sunday! I am off to see her in Vegas on Friday and will be back on Monday morning, so I'm really looking forward to a weekend of snuggling her. I haven't seen her since Easter and she has grown SO MUCH. She says several words now, including bye bye, baby, mama, dada, ball, and a few others I can't remember. I'll put up pictures of her when I get back!

3 comments:

Meredith said...

he's just adorable liz!

Volree and Nick Wade said...

How on earth did you make the pie without touching the berries???

Terri Munro said...

Does anyone else think that pie looks like the one in American Pie???
Terri