Wednesday, July 30, 2008

GOOD NEWS (and also probably TMI)!

I have found both a new hair stylist AND a new gynecologist in the same week! Without getting into boring or gross details on either topic, I am really pleased with both of the women I saw. They were both referrals, which is great, because those aren't the types of professional service providers you want to find through trial and error. (Am I right or am I right about that?) The new hair stylist might even be better than Casi. I realize that sounds blasphemous in light of the fact that Casi has cut my hair for 8 years, but this new girl listened, paid attention, really thought through the haircut, and made it look great. I am so pumped because I was really nervous about finding the right person! Granted the cut was $65 and that's "cheap" in San Francisco, but the peace of mind that I'm not going to walk out looking like Sideshow Bob is worth every penny.

That's probably the most exciting news of the week so far. One of Wyeth's friends, Joe, is having his birthday tonight, so Joseph and I are going to try to swing by for a drink after eating one of the scrumptious burgers at Chez Maman. I didn't have time to eat lunch today because of the haircut, so I can eat my huge burger (with bacon) and heap of fries guilt-free.

Oh, wait, one more exciting thing. Wyeth and I are signing up for classes at this place www.barmethod.com which is apparently a mix of ballet, stretching, and sculpting. I'm pretty freaking ready to get back down to my fighting weight. Size-wise I'm completely comfortable with where I am, but in the words of the guy from Knocked Up, I just need to "tighten." Smack-able hiney...here I come!

1 comment:

Bendabl said...

Yumm...I'd love to have some goat cheese on chicken with those delicious fries today!!! oh the fries were so good! Dang what am I going to eat in Bham now :(