This may be my last post for a few days since I'm off to Las Vegas tomorrow night. I'm so excited to spend all day Saturday and Sunday with Allison! I love that I am close enough to my sister and her family that I can just hop on a plane for the weekend. I fly back at 7:05 am on Monday morning and arrive back in SF at 8:45 and can take BART to a station just a few blocks from my office and not have to take any time off of work! The theme for the party is "Allison in Wonderland" and I am dressing up as the white rabbit. We all have outfits assigned, and my poor BIL got stuck dressing up as TweedleDee and TweedleDum with his best friend, Greg. What a good sport! We're going to make cupcakes and sandwiches and all kinds of delicious tea food, and my sister is dressing up as the caterpillar and has one of her friends bringing a hookah. Should be an interesting party. :) I'll be sure to post a slideshow when I get back in town so you can see all of us in our garb, and my little cutie, and my pregnant caterpillar sister!
Today, we're having our monthly Happy Hour at the office and it was the "new employees" and the interns who had to plan it. Therefore, our theme is going to be New Kids on the Block. Ohhh yeah. After work, Joseph's meeting me at my place so we can go bowling in the Presidio. Apparently (because real estate is so ludicrously overpriced here) there are only 2 bowling alleys in the whole city. They take up so much room that it's hard to find places to put them, I guess. I told him there was no way on earth I would win and that he needed to give me a handicap to make it competitive. He is going to spend probably way too much time today trying to figure out a system to make sure we're evenly matched so that when he "kicks my ass" it will be "fair and square." If I haven't mentioned it before, everything we do is a competition. Fortunately for me, and unlike most of the gems I've dated before, he's competitve in a fun spirited way and isn't a sore loser. He's also been made aware of the fact that I don't mind sucking at bowling and that I would not care to receive any lessons from him tonight. If I have time tomorrow, I'll let you know the results of the match, as well as exactly how much bowling alley food I consumed.
No comments:
Post a Comment