Thursday, October 9, 2008

Vegas on Friday!

So, I'm gearing up for an exciting weekend in Las Vegas for Wyeth's birthday. Joseph is flying with me so hopefully that will reduce some of my airplane panic. Although when we went to Utah it didn't seem to do as much good as I had hoped. When we get to town, Dylan reserved 3 tables and bottle service at Prive, which should be AWESOME. I really hope there are some famous people there! Even D-listers would make my night!

Saturday we're supposed to bbq, hang out, swim and play at Dylan's condo all day, but Joseph and I will make an early exit so he can meet my sister, BIL and Allison. Yikes. My sister is pretty protective so I'm kind of nervous, but I can't imagine her not seeing all of the great things in him that I see. Then Sunday, it's time to come back home! It will be a quick trip, but one that I'm sure is full of interesting photo opps. I'm excited to gamble, too!

I went to Forever21 this week to buy a dress for Friday night, because I'm guessing I should probably show more skin than normal (because usually I show minimal amounts of leg) and I decided F21 would be the perfect place since it's cheap and this dress may never see the light of day again. So I bought one without trying it on. It fits quite well, but is SHORT and fully exposes my kneecaps/upper thighs. I'm counting on the 12 bottles of pre-paid liquor to make me feel more comfortable in the dress, although, yes, I realize there MIGHT be a few things for people to pay attention to that night besides my knees. :)

Last night was a fun, laid-back date night. We just got take-out Chinese from U-Lee (SO DAMN GOOD) and then watched Boogie Nights. It was, um, interesting...can't say that it's one of my favorites and Marky Mark whipping his wang out at the end was definitely unexpected and not altogether appreciated. But, there were some funny parts and mostly it was nice just to lay on the couch and decompress after a long day at work!

No comments: