I will make my Vegas synopsis brief: I lost a lot of money. Joseph won a lot of money. We both drank a lot of alcohol and shared several insightful drunken thoughts over breakfasts at 5:00am since we were still up gambling at that time. I ate the following in two days: scrambled eggs with cheese, toast, bacon, and hashbrowns (I ate this particular meal thrice), pepperoni pizza (twice) and a cheese and chicken quesadilla. We had an awesome time. We also did some bowling with Wyeth and Ethan and I scored over 100 pins BOTH GAMES. That is a personal best, my friends. The highlight of my trip? Seeing Lacey in the bathroom and some of the other Rock of Love rejects at Prive on Friday night. Apparently they were in town for something related to the Rock of Love Charm School coming up.
Yesterday marked a special day...I have been living here for 6 months!!!! I can't believe how fast time has gone by. I'm really glad that I've been writing frequently on here so I can look back and remember what I've done since I arrived in April. :) I find myself missing home just a little bit more each day, but also feeling more at home here each day, so it's kind of strange. I'm very torn between wanting to live in San Francisco for a while and wanting to be back in my own home with my family and friends closeby. I suppose next summer I'll start thinking more about what I want to do, but I would imagine I'll stay here for a few more years. There are so many things I want to see and experience and life has just gotten in the way. I would still like to go to Hawaii, San Diego, LA, Mexico and to see the Redwood trees while they are all so close.
No comments:
Post a Comment