To your shock and amazement, this post is not about alcohol. It's about my new exercise regimen that is supposed to whip my ass into shape. Wyeth and I have signed up for classes at The Bar Method in the Marina and our first one is tonight!
Here's what I know: this is supposed to hurt pretty badly the day after. We are supposed to wear socks and pants that cover our knees. It is some sort of ballet/stretching/yoga combo. You are only allowed to bring water bottles with lids. You have to sign up for classes in advance. If you miss one, you are penalized. It is expensive as crap. The intro for new clients is $99 for a month of unlimited classes, then when that expires, it is $24 PER CLASS. I shit you not. All I have to say is that The Bar Method better hope I drop a pants size in a month if they want to see any revenue beyond my $99. It all sounds a little uptight and frou-frou if you ask me. Stay tuned...
1 comment:
I can't wait for the update! I may need a class like this next Spring...haha:)
Post a Comment