So, last night was my second class. While I still muttered "Kill me" with a look of pleading in my eyes to complete strangers, it was about 3% easier this time. And I know this sounds lame, but I feel like I can already sense tiny changes. Nothing visible to the naked eye, but when I run downstairs to let Paisley out, I feel like I jiggle a teeeeny bit less, which is encouraging. I'm getting ambitious and signed up for the 6:00am class tomorrow. Ohhh yeah.
I decided to take tonight off so my muscles can heal a little and so I can spend some time with the fantastic Joey. We're going to a Mexican place (although it's called Chevy's...weird, huh?) for happy hour after work so we can catch up. I've been too exhausted the last couple of nights to a) see him, or b) talk to him on the phone much.
OHHHHH, exciting news x2! I made a friend this past weekend! A girl! She's so cute and really nice. She moved here in March so has only been here a little longer than I have and she's from Louisiana. She also moved here just to do it...no particular reason except that she felt like she should. She also shares my love of the term "cheesedick." I think we're going to try to get dinner on Saturday or brunch on Sunday.
Exciting news item deux: my sister is having a bouncing baby BOY this time!!!! She had her sonogram yesterday and you can see it here http://www.helloworld.com/global_frameset.aspx?target=myworld&ID=ericandjane. If you are so inclined (and so very bored), click on the icon that looks like a TV screen. Select "Baby 2 Videos" from the dropdown list and voila! There are several, but Ultrasound 3C is the money shot. (You can also click on the very first Allison in Wonderland video to watch Ally enjoy some cake, pick it up to feed it to me, and then yank it back and eat it as soon as I get close to it. Charming...truly a girl after my own heart.)
No comments:
Post a Comment