Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Booorrrrriiiinnnnng

So I have to admit, not a whole lot is going on right now. Nothing that's really "California" or "San Francisco" anyway. I did some laundry, thought my shoulder blades would pop through my skin during last night's Bar Method class, got my hair cut today, and have started reading the Twilight series of books by Stephenie Meyer. They're about teenage vampire love. Sounds dorky, I know. They're really good so far though! I almost cried on the bus this morning. Pathetic.

Tonight I'm headed over to Joseph's to watch a documentary that Wyeth Netflixed called "King of Kong" and apparently it has to do with professional gamers who play Donkey Kong ALL THE TIME. Some (probably not most of you) know that I love Donkey Kong. Starting about 4 years ago, my cousins and I made it a tradition to dust off the ol' Super Nintendo and beat Donkey Kong every Thanksgiving, starting from the very beginning. (Just realized I'm sounding cooler by the minute...) Anyway, I'm obviously excited to watch this movie. Wyeth said she doesn't even like Donkey Kong and got WAY into it.

I'll be making chicken stuffed with spinach, bacon, and blue cheese for dinner tonight before the movie. I've never attempted it before, which always makes me nervous. I'm also going to make Dutch Babies for breakfast. It's some weird pancake thingy that his mom used to make and it's his favorite thing ever. It sounds complicated though...wish me luck!

1 comment:

The Patterson Family said...

I read Twilight (because our book club read it!) I think it has gotten crazy popular among adults too, so don't feel silly for reading that teenager book! :) I thought it was great! Good luck w/ your cooking! I'm impressed.