Hope you're all having a gorgeous Friday! I'm in an extra-good Friday mood because I'm going to get my "Dirty Little Pore" facial after work. It's $90 for 90 minutes, and includes the facial, lip and brow waxing, eyelash tint, foot and hand moisturizing mitt treatment, and neck and shoulder massage. Sounds like a pretty good deal to me!
Tonight I'm headed to this bar called Butter with Joseph. One of Mike's co-workers is having a party there and rented out the whole place for 4 hours, so that will be something fun and a different venue than normal for me. Tomorrow night is his best friend Peter's birthday, so we'll be going over to Peter and Margaret's apartment for drinks then to dinner at Tomasso's, which is one of my favorite places in the city. They have incredible pizza and dessert cannoli!
The only other thing going on is that Joseph told me last night he's decided to move out of his apartment, which sort of blows because his apartment is really spacious and has all these cool architectural details and he lives in an awesome part of town with a KILLER view, but it's a one-bedroom place and the rent is $2200/month (I know, I know. After a little while of living here you get used to hearing astronomical numbers like that, but for you Bham people you probably all just pooped your pants a little.). Anyway, he's serious about buying a place but is looking in Upper Market, Lower Haight, and maybe Hayes Valley...all of which are really far away from me. :( Looks like my cab expenses are about to go way up. Right now I usually cab over to his place (b/c it's uphill the whole way) but walk home, and the cab ride is only $6. But, obviously he's not really considering my commute in his decision and is smart to buy now, while prices are really low (at least compared to past SF prices).
Have a lovely weekend and I'll report back on Monday. War Eagle!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment