Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Shameless bragging

I have to take a moment to reiterate Joseph's fabulousness. I got a phone call around 10 last night saying he was in the neighborhood and asking if he could drop by. While I wasn't looking my fanciest (picture: shorts complete with hairy legs, Auburn t-shirt, glasses, ponytail/headband combo to keep the flyaways tame, lying in bed reading one of my vampire books...I think it's possible I could have looked less sexy and more like an awkward teenager only if I'd been wearing a retainer or headgear) I'm always glad to see him. He came in with a little red bag that I thought was a present, and it sort of was...he had been at The House of Prime Rib for Mike's birthday, apparently a manly red meat all you can eat place, and asked for some bones to bring over for Paisley. :) Honestly, that meant more to me than most anything he could bring to me. This is one thoughtful man I'm dealing with.

I told him he could have saved them for later but I was glad he came by regardless, and he told me the rest of the guys were headed to a bar that was a pretty big meat market and he didn't think he should go. I feel like he says and does things that typically happen in movies. I wish I knew what I did to deserve him so that I could be sure to keep on doing it! <3

3 comments:

Volree and Nick Wade said...

Ya'll are too cute! Pretty sure that would be my fabulous photography! (although I have no idea who's camera I had at that point..) Glad you chose that one out of the many... :)

Elizabeth said...

Yes, this is definitely a product of your photography skillz. :) Well done!!!

The Patterson Family said...

So cute!! He sounds like a keeper! You should not settle for less than that. You deserve the best!